The UK’s favourite Student Card
There are thousands of reasons to get a Student Advantage Card and here are a few:
- *Thousands of discounts with one card.
- *Save up to 40% on purchases at your favourite stores.
- *New discounts automatically applied to your card.
- *Save at 3,500 outlets throughout the UK.
- *Save money at your favourite local or high street stores, cafes clubs, theatres and much more without having to worry about being penny less.
Whereas most student discount cards cater only for university students, Student Advantage Card is committed to helping all students save money. If you are studying in the U.K, you are eligible for a Student Advantage Card; it is as simple as that.
Student Advantage Card Features:
- *It is easy and safe to use.
- *You can choose between a Fuschia & a Teal colour card.
- *New discounts added each week.
- *All new and old discounts are automatically available to your student discount card.
Follow this simple 4 step process to start SAVING today with your student card:
STEP 1: Find your local student discounts
STEP 2: See how much you can SAVE with your Student Advantage Card
STEP 3: Order your Student Advantage Card
STEP 4: Enjoy access to 1000’s of discounts at your favourite shops.
Find out how much you could SAVE with a Student Card:
Take the Student Advantage Card student savings calculator questionnaire, to find out how much you could be saving every month by having a Student Card.
Do you qualify for a Student Card?
Get access to hundreds of thousand of student discounts now!!
Are you a college, university or high school student looking to save thousands of Pounds on purchases in your favourite stores? If you are, then our Student Advantage Card that is designed purely for students across the UK will help you do just that.
Student Advantage Card is accepted at over 3,500 outlets throughout the U.K, where you as a student can save up to 40% on purchases at your favourite high street shops, restaurants, cafes, clubs, theatres and much, much more.
New discounts are sourced each week and all new discounts are automatically available to existing cardholders.
Whether you are at university, a sixth former, at college, studying at secondary school or an Open University or even a mature student, you are eligible for a Student Advantage Card. Also, part time and online students qualify for our versatile Student Discount Card – as long as you’re a student we won’t turn you down – guaranteed!
So how are we able to do this, you ask. It’s simple! We have partnered with over 3500+ businesses across the country and we are now the UK’s biggest student card. In fact, with our extensive list of partners you never have to worry about a retailer not accepting our card.
We know that being a student can be a stressful time and that you want it to be as great and stress-free as possible. But with all the mounting costs and debts you face each day there are a few options to make this a reality.
However, becoming a Student Card holder of Student Advantage Card, you will be saving up to 40% on your purchases at over 3500 outlets…and…You will receive discounts at selected restaurants, cafes, high street shops, clubs, theatres and many more.
Do you qualify for a Student Card?
If you are enrolled in any of the below then you qualify!
- *High School / Secondary School – (If you are in Year 7,8,9,10,11 or even Sixth Form then you qualify!)
- *Sixth Form – (If you are in Sixth Form then you qualify!)
- *College – (If you are studying in College then you qualify!)
- *University – (If you are studying in University Form then you qualify!)
- *Open University – (If you are studying at Open University then you qualify!)
- *Mature Student – (If you are a Mature Student then you qualify!)
- *Part Time Student – (If you are a Part Time Student then you qualify!)
- *Accountant Student – (If you are an Accountant Student studying at an accountant firm then you qualify!)
- *Studying At Home – (If you are studying from home and are governed by an exam body such as LearnDirect then you qualify!)
- *Online Course – (If you are studying via an Online Course such as CILA exams then you qualify!)
- *Apprenticeships- (If you are doing an Apprenticeships then you qualify!)
If you are still unsure after reading the above whether you qualify the please email [email protected] for clarification.
Do you qualify for a student card?
So Don’t Delay! Get Your Discounts Today & Party Like A Student For FREE!
If you took advantage of our great FREE 1 Year Student Card previously, you will NOT be able to register for another FREE Student Card. You must renew your Student Card. To renew your Student Card CLICK HERE.